Board meeting Feb 25.2019
Board Meeting Agenda
February 25, 2019
- Greeting, call meeting to order at 10:00 A.M.
- Roll call-Quorum established.
- Approval of January 31, 2019 Board Minutes.
- Variance and building permit review Bosch lot number 635
- Variance and building permit review Aguilar (new member) lot number 325.
- Variance and building permit review Hicks lot number 341.
- New Proposed Architectural building fees.
Resolution to approve the Architectural fee schedule dated effective March 1st 2019 as attached.
Resolution to approve the retention of Roberto Alverez for a trial/probationary period through May 2019 as Caracol Architectural review agent for the Caracol Association. The Mission is to review all Caracol new building requests for a building permit, variance and/or any construction regarding compliance with the Caracol Protective Rules 2004 as published in addition to the City of Guaymas, Sonora building codes. Prepare and present the written check list including a final summery comment and subsequent recommendation to approve or not approve the requested permit/variance. See attached Caracol Construction Fee Schedule 2019. The trial period compensation for Alverez will be 50% of the collected fees. The fee will be paid by the Association to Alverez upon presentation of a Factura if and when it is collected from the requesting resident.
- Architectural review and summery outsource candidates and vote for approval for a period through May 2019.
- Presentation by Kafka re: property dispute.
Resolution to approve Sonora Vista Construction Upper Pila Construction proposal dated 8/06/2018 including the addition of 2 new submersible pumps to pressure Abulon as attached.
- Updated Upper Pila remodel project Phases I, II & III for approval.
- Membership update-Karen Searson.
- Update on sewer and road and water repair on entrance and exit roads.
- Adjournment Motion.
Post Board Meeting discussion: